skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Slug Bug Holly
Monday, June 30, 2008
I miss Kansas
I miss Kansas. I miss my friends. I miss my house. I miss my teachers. I do have new friends and teachers who are good. I will like Tennessee soon.
1 comment:
MysteryJenni
said...
I miss you! Can't wait to see you and your new place!
Love,
Aunt Jenni
July 2, 2008 at 3:16 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jamming with Holly
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(3)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(2)
The Rulls (rules) in the House
I miss Kansas
About Me
A Smith child
Hi! My name is Zach, and I am 10. I live near Nashville and like sports, computers, and math. See you soon!
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I miss you! Can't wait to see you and your new place!
Love,
Aunt Jenni
Post a Comment